Skip to main content

INFINITELY EXQUISITE by Eva Xanthopoulos


"Infinitely Exquisite" is a divine love poem that celebrates the finding of one's soul-mate…

I am blessed to have made many soul connections in my life. This particular poem is all about soul-mate love; a kind of love that transcends the material world.

I am an eclectic spiritualist with interest in Hermeticism, Buddhism, and Sufism. These beliefs inspired this piece directly.


Infinitely Exquisite

Exquisite like the Gaia that brought you into bloom,
Tranquil like the sound waves of jazz music ambiance,
Set my mind spinning like a spiral galaxy,
You’re a dream within a dream,
Within this real-life reverie.

An astral heart colliding into mine, igniting solar
plexus golden like the glint in all three of your eyes.

A concoction of Tibetan chants, bamboo flute and lyre,
Revitalizing my aura, every fiber in this body.

Together we
Transcend the physicality,
Embrace the spirituality.

You are the Zen that reminds me of my own,
The light that illumes the entirety of my soul.
Your charm as plentiful as the pines in thick
forest of ever green dreams.

Our love emits indigo,
Our intermingling hearts
create haiku. Each syllable
births a lotus bloom.

Each moment breathes awakening,
Every morn I awake feeling anew,
as infinite as the endless sky of blue.

Infinity within you brings out the infinity
within me. Namaste, my love, you’ve
taught me how To be, To believe, To love
without taking or wanting, just giving and
appreciating in a figment world of ego-flaunting.
~
(To hear Eva recite her poem, just click on the play bottom below)






Eva Xanthopoulos is a Greco-American writer, artist, and life coach. She received her B.A. in Creative Writing from Cleveland State University. Many of her works are published both in print and online (The Golden LanternMystic Living TodayBoston Magazine, The Journey Magazine). Eva is the Founder of Poehemian Press and is the Co-Founder of Etheric Archives. You may connect with Eva via her main website, facebook, or twitter. 





~If you are interested in seeing your poetry appear in this blog, or submitting a poem by a woman that has inspired you, please click here for submission guidelines. I greatly look forward to hearing from you!~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMAGINE A WOMAN by Patricia Lynn Reilly

  This poem invites you to look upon yourself with loving kindness… Gazing at your own true reflection, you will discover that everything you have longed for “out there” is already within you! I invite you to love your creativity fiercely. Faithfully plant seeds, allowing under-the-ground dormant seasons, nurturing your creative garden with love and gratitude. In the fullness of time, the green growing things thrust forth from the ground. It's a faithful, trustworthy process. AND it takes time and patience.  Blessed is the fruit of your creative womb! I invite you to trust your vision of the world and express it. With wonder and delight, paint a picture, create a dance, write a book, and make up a song. To give expression to your creative impulses is as natural as your breathing. Create in your own language, imagery, and movement. Follow no script. Do not be limited by the customary way things have been expressed. Your creative intuition is original. Gather

IMBOLC by Caroline Mellor

The inspiration for this poem came after I watched a magical winter sunset and full moonrise from the top of Firle Beacon in the South Downs... Unusually for me, I wrote the poem quite quickly and changed it very little before publishing it – perhaps the energies were working through my pen! Imbolc is the mid-point between the winter solstice and the spring equinox. It’s a fire festival which I particularly love because of its associations with Brigid, the Celtic Mother Goddess of arts and crafts, clear sight, healing, inspiration and nurturance of creative talents – something which, through my writing, I am always trying to connect with.  I also love Imbolc because, with so much darkness and negativity in the world today, it is a time for hope, potential, visioning and initiation. With love and blessings as the light returns. Photography by Chanel Baran IMBOLC    by Caroline Mellor I am the dream of awakening. I am the returning of the night.  I am the tough green

WINTER SOLSTICE: A GIFT OF LOVE by Carolyn Riker

I’ve had several days now of alone time… It is unusual and a gift that I couldn’t see until I breathed it. I have been able to watch the sun’s rise through the grey of dawn and smile at the flickers of frost melting on the waving boughs of evergreen. It’s unique to follow daylight as it traverses the tempo of a cat’s soft slumbering purr. Night comes swifter and the glow of candles and the flames of fire comfort me more than the steady stream of always-doing-more. As much as I resisted, I needed this break. I had no idea how much my body was trying to tell me   slow down   until the exhaustion settled in around my joints. My eyes swam in molasses. Heaviness of I-can’t-hold-out-much-long, walked me to the throne of my nest. It’s winter’s gift of self-nurturing and love. It’s been a quiet proclamation of femininity and a need for comfort foods. Lemon crisps and cranberry, white-chocolate shortbread dipped in tea; I felt a hint of being pampered without