Skip to main content

ETHERIAL AWARENESS by Anca Mihaela Bruma

For me, it is like every day I have to take these inward steps, a continuous resurrection and revival, an inner Exodus…

I allow Life to come from behind me and surprise me, in this process allowing my own self to bloom, always in awareness of this fragile Existence, a “timeless Ethereality”. The sacredness of my own Being “screams” for the pathos of Love as “essences of your insights swing the Eternity on the edge of my Being”. This sacred space, this “unspoken space” bleeds my own poetry in rainbows and intoxicated pixelated violets sealed by our “sweet kiss”

This spiritual relationship has no conditions attached to it and cannot fade with Time, in fact Time and Space cease to exist.  This is not a mundane Love, of the sub-Self, but the perception of Love by Soul, a place where traits of the body are non-existent.

I see Pathos here as a sign of Freedom, a mysterious impulse towards my own wholeness, full of Grace, creating opportunities for Self-knowledge. This poem describes the consuming longing for the lover as well as inside the lover, extended beyond the beloved one, finding oneself in Harmony with the totality of Reality.

To experience such Pathos will bring a sense of liberation from mundane, maturity in understanding about Life beyond law and customs, implying conditions necessary for my own evolvement towards wholeness.

Ethereal Awareness
by Anca Mihaela Bruma

In this timeless ethereality
where silences build 
converted assonances
and gravitational elapses,
I breath your unspoken space
within my pollinated reflections...

Petalled essences of your insights
swing the Eternity 
on the edge of my second...

Echoed Time graciously bleeds rainbows
of your pixelated soul!

Intoxicated violets hide 
in the sweetness of our kiss!...

(Click here to listen to Anca recite her poem) 
Painting by Dorina Costras, submitted by the author 

Anca Mihaela Bruma: I am Romanian living in Dubai/UAE. My love for poetry started when I was just 9 years old. Since I started writing again in January 2014, it has emerged from me like an “explosion” - it is like the pen “writes” me not the other way around! My “lyrical writings”, as I like to call them, are more of a spiritual autobiography, depicting reality as I perceive it behind all forms: with no space and time, a quantum view of existence. Right now, I see the writing as a form of being present inside the language, a paradigm of living, which is encoded in the message itself, like a poetic consciousness with a spherical view of things, life, and love. For me, writing now is more related to the realization of the greater self, beyond the mundane and well-known laws of society, as an expression of both the rational and the intuitive, via poetry, increasing my awareness with new meanings expanded. Connect with Anca on her new website here, via Facebook, Pintrest, Youtube, or Twitter.    

~If you are interested in seeing your poetry appear in this blog, or submitting a poem by a woman that has inspired you, please click here for submission guidelines. I greatly look forward to hearing from you!~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMAGINE A WOMAN by Patricia Lynn Reilly

  This poem invites you to look upon yourself with loving kindness… Gazing at your own true reflection, you will discover that everything you have longed for “out there” is already within you! I invite you to love your creativity fiercely. Faithfully plant seeds, allowing under-the-ground dormant seasons, nurturing your creative garden with love and gratitude. In the fullness of time, the green growing things thrust forth from the ground. It's a faithful, trustworthy process. AND it takes time and patience.  Blessed is the fruit of your creative womb! I invite you to trust your vision of the world and express it. With wonder and delight, paint a picture, create a dance, write a book, and make up a song. To give expression to your creative impulses is as natural as your breathing. Create in your own language, imagery, and movement. Follow no script. Do not be limited by the customary way things have been expressed. Your creative intuition is original. Ga...

STILL I RISE by Maya Angelou

Six years ago, I had the privilege of listening to Maya Angelou speak live on the value of poetry at the University of Florida. I share these reflections with you again today, in honor of her birthday.  I was relieved to get one of the last seats available for this rare event, having arrived at five for Maya Angelou ’s free speech at eight. The historically long line began with people settled into beach chairs in winter coats busying themselves on tablets, or eating sandwiches for dinner. As helicopters hovered above and newscasters below, I felt the excitement of realizing that thousands of people were gathering together to hear an eighty four year old black woman recite her poetry! Maya Angelou speaking at University of Florida on Feb. 27, 2013  When the curtain rose -after an overflow of hundreds were sent away- we lucky ones on the inside greeted Maya with a standing ovation, as she smiled sweetly, beginning her talk using metaphors from nature. Maya asked...

MIRABAI'S POETRY by Caitanya Dasi

Much of the mystic love poetry from India revolves around musical and theatrical expressions that portray the loving relationship between the soul and God… One such celebrated relationship was that between princess Mirabai and her divine beloved, Krishna. Born in the sixteenth century  into a noble Rajput family, Mirabai married into a family that did not take fondly to her devotion to God. Consequently, she went from royalty to mendicant, and decorated her spiritual path with poetic songs. I first heard of the great poet, Mirabai in the early 1970’s while I was living and studying bhakti yoga at the Hare Krishna temple in Los Angeles, California.  As I had a background in the performance arts Mirabai’s life instantly spoke to me. Her fusion of spiritual sentiments with song resonated with my passion for music, drama, dance, and the devotional path to loving God. In 1968 I serendipitously met a devotee by the name of Mirabai, who taught me that the perfectio...